Friday, 5 July 2013

Hi everyone...

Hi everyone

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my Templates
I hope you all can enjoy & get some use out of them.

 I would like to remind everyone that if you use my Templates I would love to have a copy of your creation to show off as an example (like HERE)

Or maybe you have written a Tutorial using one of my Templates? I would love to show that off to, and would provide link to it along with the example (like HERE)


Simply leave a comment under the relevant Template with a link to your Creation or Tutorial

OR email me at d.hanslip@live.co.uk with the subject line "Template Blog" 
and provide the relevant details in the email .... ie, link to Creation/Tut & which template was used, also a name you would like to be used in the comment)


Many thanks for taking the time to read this lil message


Dave


No comments:

Post a Comment